SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
See how Microsoft's popular applications are changing along with the Windows OS
This is a heady time for Microsoft as it rolls out an ambitious OS and polishes off its productivity suite, billed as "the new Office."
Microsoft just completed its makeover of Office Web Apps, adding improved touch support for phones and tablets and a modern sheen to complement the upcoming Windows 8.
We asked the team behind Microsoft Office 2013 to highlight the 10 new features in the new Office suite that stand out the most. Here they are.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther