Have you heard the saying "The best thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from?" It popped into my mind when I learned of the new nVoy brand and certification program for products based on the IEEE 1905.1 standard.
Microsoft announced that Outlook 2013 RT will be coming to Windows RT, along with the Windows 8.1 update. Sales of Windows RT tablets like the Surface RT have been underwhelming thus far, but Outlook will change that.
Haswell -- Intel's fourth generation of the incredibly successful Core CPU -- is here. As vendors begin rolling out hardware to keep up with one another in the renewed specs and performance race, that age-old game that inevitably follows is about to ...
They're good enough for government work: The US Department of Defense has cleared use of devices running the BlackBerry 10 operating system and Samsung's secure version of Android called Knox.
Hard on the heels of the news that the Linux kernel itself has now added Chromebook support, other reports this week suggest that the ongoing popularity of devices that use Google's Linux-based Chrome OS operating system will likely continue unabated...
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
If you're going to throw down some cash for Microsoft's new Surface RT tablet, you absolutely must get either the Touch Cover or the Type Cover along with it. Without one of these keyboard accessories, the tablet's greater productivity package isn't ...
With the impending launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Android will finally have a tablet worthy of competing against the Apple iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers.
Recently I wrote about how the rumored Apple iTV could help your company with tools including easy videoconferencing and online video libraries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL preview: More than meets the eye
- Ask a PC expert: Is an Nvidia G-Sync monitor worth it vs. AMD FreeSync?
- PAX AUS 2019: Biomutant is every bit as bizarre as I hoped it would be
- PAX AUS 2019: Summerfall Studios make their debut with Chorus
- PAX AUS 2019: Darksiders Genesis is the Darksiders game I didn’t know I wanted
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?