Have you heard the saying "The best thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from?" It popped into my mind when I learned of the new nVoy brand and certification program for products based on the IEEE 1905.1 standard.
Microsoft announced that Outlook 2013 RT will be coming to Windows RT, along with the Windows 8.1 update. Sales of Windows RT tablets like the Surface RT have been underwhelming thus far, but Outlook will change that.
Haswell -- Intel's fourth generation of the incredibly successful Core CPU -- is here. As vendors begin rolling out hardware to keep up with one another in the renewed specs and performance race, that age-old game that inevitably follows is about to ...
They're good enough for government work: The US Department of Defense has cleared use of devices running the BlackBerry 10 operating system and Samsung's secure version of Android called Knox.
Hard on the heels of the news that the Linux kernel itself has now added Chromebook support, other reports this week suggest that the ongoing popularity of devices that use Google's Linux-based Chrome OS operating system will likely continue unabated...
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
One exciting aspect of the new MacBook Air release is the prospect of greater Wi-Fi speed and performance. That's because Apple's updated laptop sports built-in compatibility with the newest draft networking standard, 802.11ac, an upgrade of the curr...
If you're going to throw down some cash for Microsoft's new Surface RT tablet, you absolutely must get either the Touch Cover or the Type Cover along with it. Without one of these keyboard accessories, the tablet's greater productivity package isn't ...
With the impending launch of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Android will finally have a tablet worthy of competing against the Apple iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available soon in the United States through all four major wireless carriers.
Recently I wrote about how the rumored Apple iTV could help your company with tools including easy videoconferencing and online video libraries.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- Nerial release update to Reigns: Her Majesty
- Seven things we learned about Facebook's VR strategy and the new Oculus Go
- TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
- How Samsung could be the big winner in the EU's $5.1 billion fine over Android's Google apps
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?