Microsoft has begun a months-long rollout of Delve, the first Office 365 application that taps into the suite's Office Graph machine learning capabilities and maps connections between co-workers, documents and information.
Google's Slides presentation app can now be used without an Internet connection on iOS devices, joining the two other core office productivity tools in the company's suite, the Docs word processor and Sheets spreadsheet software.
The U.K. government has adopted ODF as its standard for the exchange of word processor and spreadsheet files between departments and with citizens and suppliers, meaning that companies and citizens will not be required to buy a particular application...
Microsoft and Salesforce.com have become corporate buddies, pledging to integrate their flagship products in what they're calling a "global, strategic partnership".
Google is releasing separate mobile apps for its Docs, Sheets and Slides apps, breaking them out from the Google Drive storage service where they used to reside.
Google did little during its first-quarter earnings report to shush critics who say its Enterprise unit is a second-class citizen in its kingdom.
Microsoft is updating its Web-based Office Online suite, narrowing the features gap with the main Office 365 and Office 2013 suites installed on users' devices.
Open source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange has added a spreadsheet function to its open-source, web-based productivity suite, allowing the online editing and sharing of Microsoft Excel documents.
Microsoft has finally developed a version of Office for the iPad, a move many feel comes too late.
Satya Nadella will hold his first press conference as Microsoft's CEO next week, and reports are emerging that he'll unveil a version of the Office suite for Apple's iPad.
Microsoft will ship a new edition of Office 365 in the spring called Personal, with the announcement phrased in a way that seems to tease the arrival of native editions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint for iPads and Android tablets.
People can now earn a finder's fee when they refer customers to Google for its Apps email and collaboration suite.
Microsoft didn't disappoint with the new and improved capabilities it announced and demonstrated for Office 365 this week, but how well they work in the real world remains to be seen.
As it works on its much-anticipated version of Office for touch interfaces, Microsoft envisions building on what it calls "natural interaction" technologies like digital ink and voice recognition, according to a company official.
Microsoft will add new software, developer tools and capabilities to Office 365 in an attempt to make the cloud applications suite a "smarter" product that is better at helping people interact at work.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther