Microsoft has released a collection of tools that will help Visual Studio 2012 users more easily write add-on applications for Microsoft Office 2013, SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft's Office 365 hosted service.
Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet will go on sale in Europe in the second quarter priced somewhere around €899, while a local telco is now reselling the latest editions of its Office 365 hosted productivity suite, the company announced ahead of the Cebi...
Microsoft will upgrade on Wednesday its existing Office 365 cloud email and collaboration suites for businesses, as well as introduce new bundles, growing even more the list of Office 365 editions, which some analysts and users had already termed som...
The note-taking application OneNote, cloud storage service SkyDrive and Yammer enterprise social networking software have emerged as rising stars in the Office family, according to Microsoft's Office Division chief.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
With the release of LibreOffice 4.0, the Document Foundation continues to makes strides in preparing the open source office suite for enterprise use, adding the ability to work with many ECM (enterprise content management) systems and updated compati...
Microsoft will begin selling worldwide on Tuesday the new consumer version of the Office suite, making it available both via a subscription model and perpetual licenses.
Concerns over Windows 8 sales and over the PC market dynamics have prompted Morgan Stanley to downgrade its recommendation on Microsoft's stock.
By switching from Windows to LiMux, its own Linux distribution, the German city of Munich has saved over €11 million (US$14.3 million) to date compared to the costs of a similar migration to a more modern Microsoft-based IT infrastructure.
A majority of the city council in Freiburg, Germany, has voted in favor of ditching the open source suite OpenOffice to return to Microsoft Office after severe problems and complaints from employees.
The city council in Freiburg, Germany, is planning to ditch an open source office suite and go back to using Microsoft Office.
Microsoft just completed its makeover of Office Web Apps, adding improved touch support for phones and tablets and a modern sheen to complement the upcoming Windows 8.
An upgrade of Microsoft's Office Web Apps has been finalized, and a combination of enhancements makes this Web-hosted Office version work much better on iPads than previous iterations.
Microsoft has announced a version of its new Office suite for university students, and one of the most interesting aspects is that it will be sold only through a subscription license.
The organization behind LibreOffice is hoping community members will help it uncover problems with an upcoming release of the open-source office suite via an international "bug hunt" next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC