Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
Tata Consultancy Services posted strong revenue and profit growth in the second quarter, taking advantage of an uptick in the outsourcing market.
Indian outsourcer Infosys said its revenue and profit grew in the second quarter as the company won some large deals in the period.
SAP's former technology chief Vishal Sikka will head ailing Indian outsourcer Infosys, in a marked shift from his focus at his former company on technology and product development.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services, is boosting hiring and offering wage hikes after reporting strong revenue and profit growth in its recently concluded fiscal year.
Indian outsourcer Infosys reported revenue and profit growth in the first quarter, but is still troubled by strong staff attrition and key management changes.
Tata Consultancy Services reported strong growth in revenue and profit in the fourth quarter, taking advantage of an improvement in key markets for offshore services like the U.S. and Europe.
Indian outsourcer Infosys saw its profit rise in the fourth quarter as a result of cost cutting and productivity improvement measures, including doing more work offshore in India.
Indian outsourcer Infosys has agreed to pay US$34 million to the U.S. to resolve all allegations about the misuse of visas to get Indian staff to work in the U.S.
Indian outsourcer Infosys said its use of B-1 visas in the U.S. was for legitimate business purposes and was not designed to circumvent the requirements of the H-1B visa program.
Indian outsourcer Infosys saw profit decline even as revenue grew in the third quarter, as a result of an increase in salaries and a provision for a visa investigation in the U.S.
Indian outsourcer Wipro grew revenue and profits in the second quarter, citing improved demand.
Tata Consultancy Services reported strong revenue and profit growth in the second quarter as demand for its services picked up in key markets like the U.S. and Europe.
Infosys posted strong revenue growth in the second quarter as demand picked up in key markets including the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - Technology SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Solution AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Continuity ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTlevel 2/3 SupportVIC
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTMobile Apps TesterWA
- TPSupport Engineer (Security Tools)VIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD