Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
Microsoft will shut down its Microsoft Garage experiment, Cache, which had a chance to compete with market leaders Google Keep and Evernote.
The OneNote and Evernote note-taking apps are both useful, but one is thoughtfully designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil stylus, while the other ... isn't.
Things will get rowdier for vendors of cloud collaboration, communication and office productivity applications now that Microsoft plans to unleash a take-no-prisoners assault on the market with Office 365.
Microsoft's beta was full of shocking omissions, and what shipped is even worse - but there's a glimmer of hope.
Microsoft’s OneNote is a surprisingly versatile tool for jotting down and organizing notes, random facts and more. These tips will help you make the most of its features.
Get your PC ready for another academic year with the best and most productive applications.
OneNote becomes even more powerful at organizing your life when it's connected to the right add-ins and services. Save everything from meeting notes to recipes and even emails to your digital notebook.
Videos about OneNote
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: A budget phone that acts like a premium flagship
- Nextbase 422GW dash cam review: Superior video and versatile design, lacking only infrared
- Bloodstained - Ritual of the Night review: Don't call it a comeback
- AMD has a loaner program for third-gen Ryzen PCs that won't boot
- New BittBoy V3 review: The best option for retro gaming on the go
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?