A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
OnePlus in pictures
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
OnePlus has unveiled its latest special edition phone, the 6T Speed Orange McLaren edition with 10GB of RAM and Warp charging.
OnePlus may not be a "mainstream" phone manufacturer like Apple, Samsung or Google, but its 6T is filled with innovation. Here are the features to check out first.
The OnePlus 6T will have a feature the iPhone XS and Pixel 3 won’t: an in-display fingerprint reader
OnePlus has confirmed that the upcoming 6T will have a feature you won't find on any other flagship phone: an in-display fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus have officially spilled the beans on their 2018 flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 6.
The upcoming OnePlus 6 flagship phone will have a Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a notch.
OnePlus's new handset, the 7 Pro, is tricked out with up to 12GB of RAM, a triple camera, a giant gorgeous display, and a pop-up cam.
Can Apple's newest iPhone stand up to the best Android handsets of the year—the Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 6T? We break it down by design, display, performance, camera, battery life and more.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Intel boldly claims its 'Ice Lake' integrated graphics are as good as AMD's
- Intel's reveals the beastly Core i9-9900KS, likely its fastest gaming chip (for real)
- The BlackBerry Key2 has finally landed in Australia
- Nokia True Wireless Earbuds review: Inessential but impressive
- Nvidia says something "super" is coming...
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?