Can Apple's newest iPhone stand up to the best Android handsets of the year—the Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 6T? We break it down by design, display, performance, camera, battery life and more.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
A new report claims that OnePlus will finally sell its phones inside a U.S. carrier store. But that won't change anything for the better.
Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus and about buying a OnePlus smartphone in Australia.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
The OnePlus 5T feels every bit as premium as the Pixel 2 XL does but costs a fraction of the price.
For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?