OnePlus has unveiled its latest special edition phone, the 6T Speed Orange McLaren edition with 10GB of RAM and Warp charging.
OnePlus may not be a "mainstream" phone manufacturer like Apple, Samsung or Google, but its 6T is filled with innovation. Here are the features to check out first.
The OnePlus 6T will have a feature the iPhone XS and Pixel 3 won’t: an in-display fingerprint reader
OnePlus has confirmed that the upcoming 6T will have a feature you won't find on any other flagship phone: an in-display fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus have officially spilled the beans on their 2018 flagship smartphone, the OnePlus 6.
The upcoming OnePlus 6 flagship phone will have a Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, and a notch.
OnePlus has divulged that up to 40,000 customers may have had their credit card info stolen after making a purchase through its website.
OnePlus is back with the 5T, another mid-cycle refresh that brings a 6-inch screen, new design, and better camera.
OnePlus is set to unveil its latest handset, the OnePlus 5T, at an event in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Nov. 16. And if you want to be there, you can buy a ticket for $40.
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
If you’re in the market for a new handset or even just a little curious about what the upstart brand OnePlus has to offer, here’s what you need to know.
OnePlus will unveil its new flagship handset, the OnePlus 5, on June 20. Here's what we're expecting to see.
T-Mobile's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge get the latest security patches while the Blu R1 HD adds T-Mobile band 12 and voice over LTE.
The company tries to make good with is customers, while trying to shift some of the blame to "cheaply made" third-party chargers.
A Google engineer calls out OnePlus for risky USB-C cables and adapters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's tabbed interface for Windows, known as Sets, appears dead for now
- Samsung reportedly pushes back Galaxy Fold until ‘at least next month’ following poor reviews
- Intel Optane Memory H10 SSD Review: How it could speed up your next laptop
- Camera Comparison: Google Pixel 3 XL vs Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10+
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?