Hewlett-Packard plans to use Yahoo's advertising network in a pilot program that will deliver targeted advertisements for content printed with its latest line of Web-connected printers.
Google today attacked Apple's apparent decision to ban some third-party ad networks from collecting ad performance data on the iPhone and iPad.
Google's search service and search advertising products generated an estimated US$54 billion for U.S. businesses, Web site publishers and nonprofit groups in 2009, according to a study the company has released.
Marketers in the U.S. significantly increased their spending on online display ads in the first quarter, as social networking leader Facebook served up the most impressions of this type of ad, according to comScore.
Now that Twitter has begun to display ads--pardon me, Promoted Tweets--in users' search results, the big question is how millions of loyal Twitter fans will respond. Reaction on the micro-blogging site has been muted thus far--more questions than co...
Companies such as Continental Airlines rely on Internet advertising from Google to deliver customers to their Web site. It constitutes essential marketing in the digital age.
The U.K.'s competition authority launched two studies on Thursday that will probe behavioral-advertising pricing strategies and if some pricing practices could potentially mislead consumers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW