Vodafone UK isn't letting its customers access the website of the Chaos Computer Club (CCC), one of the oldest and largest associations of computer hackers in Europe.
Facebook has partnered with antivirus firm ESET to offer users the ability to scan their computers for malware directly from inside the social networking site.
A hacker group called the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) scared visitors to several news websites on Thursday by posting rogue pop-up messages saying they'd been hacked.
Over 23,000 Web servers were infected with a backdoor called CryptoPHP that's bundled with pirated themes and plug-ins for popular content management systems.
Antivirus firm Bitdefender unveiled a hardware security appliance for home networks Tuesday that aims to protect devices by scanning network traffic to detect and block potential security threats.
New security updates released for the WordPress content management system and one of its popular plug-ins fix cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to take control of websites.
Attackers have started using the Citadel Trojan program to steal master passwords for password management applications and other authentication programs.
A new organization supported by Mozilla, the Electronic Frontier Foundation and others is working to set up a new certificate authority (CA) that will provide website owners with free SSL/TLS certificates.
A malware program distributed recently through a rogue server on the Tor anonymity network was also used in targeted attacks against European government agencies.
Google released a tool that can be used to test whether the SSL/TLS encrypted connections opened by applications or devices are vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks.
Some of the most widely used messaging apps in the world, including Google Hangouts, Facebook chat, Yahoo Messenger and Snapchat, flunked a best-practices security test by advocacy group the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
Google plans to remove support for the aging Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) version 3.0 protocol in Google Chrome 40, which is expected to ship in about two months.
The critical Shellshock vulnerabilities found last month in the Bash Unix shell have motivated security researchers to search for similar flaws in old, but widely used, command-line utilities.
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15.
Facebook and Yahoo have developed a mechanism to prevent the owners of recycled email addresses from hijacking accounts that were registered on other sites using those addresses in the past.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- TPChange ManagerVIC