There are more than a few critics of cloud computing, even at PCWorld; I'm probably one of them. But I've been turning over in my mind different perspectives on the cloud. I've tried to set aside the views of the IT executive, who seems to dominate t...
Yet another survey is indicating that security is a big issue for those intending to take up cloud computing.
One can only hope that security software provider Trend Micro saw a nice sales boost after the proclamation of its chairman earlier this week that Android phones are more vulnerable to hacking than iPhones are. If it didn't, those blatantly self-serv...
It's not an exaggeration to say that the recent Wikileaks scandal has shaken the Internet to its core. Regardless of where you stand on the debate, various services have simply refused to handle Wikileaks' business -- everything from domain-name prov...
Perhaps you've heard that the Apple Mac OS X operating system is simply more secure by design and not prone to the security flaws and vulnerabilities that plague the dominant Microsoft Windows operating system? Well, don't believe the hype. Apple unl...
Cyberspace can expose kids and teens to many dangerous situations. Parents should be aware of these risks and learn ways to keep their children safe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther