Sony on Wednesday was struggling to ensure access to game-related websites that went offline apparently because of unpaid domain name bills.
Mark Pincus, who founded Zynga in 2007 and gave up his CEO title less than a year ago, is now giving up all his operational duties at the company.
A 5-year-old San Diego boy has been commended by Microsoft for his security skills after finding a vulnerability in the company's Xbox games console.
Mozilla and Unity Technologies are collaborating to make it easier for developers to create games that will run smoothly in a browser without plugins, thanks to technologies such as WebGL.
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
French network operator Orange has acquired a minority stake in the Japanese company G-cluster Global, as it looks to accelerate its mobile gaming push.
A portion of the North American user base of "League of Legends" (LoL) had its account information compromised by hackers, according to Riot Games, the company developing the popular online multiplayer game. Passwords and credit card numbers stored i...
A new variant of the Ramnit financial malware is using local Web browser injections in order to steal log-in credentials for Steam accounts, according to researchers from security firm Trusteer.
Hoping to strengthen its services for mobile users, Facebook has created a new program to encourage third-party developers to build games that will run on the company's mobile clients.
Zynga will get "back to basics" and take a "longer term view" of its business after reporting that its user base has declined by almost a half in the past year.
Zynga CEO Mark Pincus pursued Microsoft's Xbox chief for several months and had no other candidates in mind for the top job at the social games company, a source at Zynga said Monday.
Facebook is phasing out its Credits virtual payment system and will be transitioning all games integrated into the social network to a new local payments API by Sept. 12, the company announced Wednesday.
Security researchers found serious vulnerabilities in the engines of several popular first-person shooter video games that could allow attackers to compromise their online servers and the computers of players accessing them.
Google I/O has not officially started, but the developers' show is already seeing some action. Two warring factions, the Resistance and the Enlightenment, are vying for control of various "portals" at key landmarks throughout San Francisco, which are...
Instead of charging directly at the player in the craggy martian landscape, as they might do normally, the aliens zigzag to take cover behind boulders and outcrops of rock, adjusting their approach as the hero opts for a less conspicuous route to his...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- FTManager, PortfolioOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD