Administrators of the Joomla blogging platform and content management system can now tag their content so it will be better indexed and automatically routed to the correct locations on their websites.
Open Source Matters
With Tuesday's release of version 1.7, Joomla has been redesigned to support jobs beyond its typical duties of Web content management (WCM). Administrators and developers can now use Joomla's underlying platform as the basis for other types of Web ap...
The volunteers behind the Joomla content management system will release version 1.6 of the open-source software today, which features considerable improvements in access control and page layout, among other enhancements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW