opera in pictures
Here are a dozen extensions that improve the Opera user experience.
Opera's latest Opera 64 desktop browser now blocks trackers, increasing performance by 20 percent. Its Snapshot tool becomes more meme-friendly, too.
Opera has launched the Opera GX browser for gamers with RAM and CPU limiters, Twitch integration, and of course RGB lighting, among other features.
Opera's free, unlimited VPN debuted in 2016, then wallowed in limbo for some of the intervening years. With Opera 60, the browser's upgraded VPN service is fast enough to watch Netflix content that's available to other regions.
SurfEasy works with Netflix, doesn't log your activity, and it's fast, but it's not the best VPN for anonymity.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
It came as a surprise to almost everyone when Apple approved the Opera Mini Browser app for its App Store. It is a competing browser for Apple's own Safari--which is the default browser of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad--and it is not built on the ...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Opera has always been packed with features, but it has yet to garner the same kind of publicity that Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome enjoy. And that's a shame, because version 10 of the venerable Web browser adds a slew of clever features that...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- PAX AUS 2019: Biomutant is every bit as bizarre as I hoped it would be
- PAX AUS 2019: Summerfall Studios make their debut with Chorus
- PAX AUS 2019: Darksiders Genesis is the Darksiders game I didn’t know I wanted
- PAX AUS 2019: Overwatch's Switch port is exactly what you'd expect
- In Pictures: PAX AUS 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?