opera in pictures
Here are a dozen extensions that improve the Opera user experience.
SurfEasy works with Netflix, doesn't log your activity, and it's fast, but it's not the best VPN for anonymity.
Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Upset that not enough users are blocking ads, Opera says it may switch its ad-blocking preference to being on by default.
After launching versions of its browser with integrated VPN and ad blocking, Opera's tried something different: a "concept browser," Opera Neon.
Opera 41 doesn't have any stellar new features, but it does improve performance for start-up times, battery life, and CPU usage.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
It came as a surprise to almost everyone when Apple approved the Opera Mini Browser app for its App Store. It is a competing browser for Apple's own Safari--which is the default browser of the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad--and it is not built on the ...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Opera has always been packed with features, but it has yet to garner the same kind of publicity that Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome enjoy. And that's a shame, because version 10 of the venerable Web browser adds a slew of clever features that...
There are countless trends competing for attention in the gaming notebook and laptop space but not all of them are either useful or benefit the core gaming experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Matebook X Pro review: Homecoming King
- Android Q details leaked
- Which edition of Resident Evil 2 should I buy?
- Hands on: The Kensington SD7000 dock turns a Surface tablet into a Surface Studio
- Google may have finally committed to making Wear OS a true competitor to Apple Watch
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?