Opera 45 lets you easily share content with friends thanks to built-in messaging features.
Upset that not enough users are blocking ads, Opera says it may switch its ad-blocking preference to being on by default.
After launching versions of its browser with integrated VPN and ad blocking, Opera's tried something different: a "concept browser," Opera Neon.
Opera 41 doesn't have any stellar new features, but it does improve performance for start-up times, battery life, and CPU usage.
Opera has migrated its free, unlimited VPN service to the stable version of its desktop browser, allowing you to surf anonymously and tap into content from other countries.
Opera warned Friday that users who had stored their passwords in the Opera cloud via its syncing mechanism may have had them compromised.
Opera's free VPN for all is now on Android with added features including a Wi-Fi network security test.
Sick of vapid Olympics coverage? Use Opera's built-in VPN and you can watch the BBC's coverage instead
A free, unlimited VPN feature within Opera's latest developer browser makes watching the Olympics through the eyes of foreign broadcasters a snap.
Small, scrappy Opera has always been a great browser, but with recent additions of ad-blocking, battery saving and more, it's bidding for big-time market share.
Opera Software today disputed Microsoft's claim that Edge, the default browser in Windows 10, consumes less power on a laptop than Opera's flagship.
Opera touts its new battery-saving technology as a feature that will help you browse the Web longer, but its real advantage is for PCs that are long in the tooth.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
After baking the SurfEasy VPN service into the Opera browser beta, the company is going mobile with a free VPN for iPhone and iPad. "We help people to break down the barriers of the web,” said SurfEasy's president.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCLeas Technical AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther