Cheap yet cheerful. But is this the budget android phone to buy?
This cheap Android smartphone is a mid-range winner.
Fast, great battery and great value - Oppo’s new Android smartphone is the best all-round flagship phone on the market
Is this the best mid-range Android phone?
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Oppo in pictures
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Oppo is best known for its high-end Blu-ray and Hi-Fi systems, but the Guangdong-based company is now attempting to make an impact in the smartphone market. The Oppo Find 5 is a flagship Android phone with a 5in, full HD display and we've just got our hands on it.
Popular Chinese smartphone company Oppo is gaining traction in Australia as its phones are sold in almost 1000 retail properties.
Dick Smith will exclusively sell Oppo’s upcoming R7 flagship, a 5-inch Android smartphone that is 6mm thick, when it launches in Australia on 28 July.
China’s Oppo is not resting on its laurels with the unveiling of its R7 series yesterday in Beijing. The smartphone benefits from a maturing set of technologies and will compete against LG’s G4 flagship when it is released later this year.
China’s Oppo has broken into Australian retail stores after forging a partnership with Allphones.
More firsts are being added to Oppo’s portfolio following the global launch for the Oppo R5 and the Oppo N3. Media rushed the stage to capture photos of the smartphones at the launch event in Singapore.
Oppo's N3 brings a rotating camera to the smartphone. This means its high resolution rear camera can double as a high resolution front camera. And at 16 megapixels, it’s likely capable of capturing the largest selfie photos of any smartphone cam to d...
Oppo is best known for its high-end Blu-ray and Hi-Fi systems, but the Guangdong-based company is now attempting to make an impact in the smartphone market. The Oppo Find 5 is a flagship Android phone with a 5in, full HD display and we've just got ou...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- TPIT TrainerQLD
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity Solution ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT