Nero, makers of optical media-burning software, has announced a new version of its SecurDisc data- protection technology, which should increase your chances of recovering content from damaged CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
A home electronics retail store has filed a class-action lawsuit against Sony Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Hitachi Ltd. and several subsidiaries, accusing the electronics manufacturers of colluding to fix p...
The U.S. Department of Justice has requested information from Sony regarding its optical disc drive business in what could be the start of an investigation into the industry.
TDK has developed a prototype optical disc that can hold up to 320GB of information -- that's more than six times the current highest-capacity media available.
A team of researchers from an Australian university has developed a new DVD technology that could someday boost disc capacity by 10,000 times beyond today's standard 4.7GB DVDs, according to a study published in the journal <i>Nature</i>.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT