Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
Optus has switched on its 4G Plus network to serve Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, which will coincide with launch of Apple, Samsung and LG's new compatible TD-LTE smartphones.
Apple has announced Australian pricing and availability for its iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s smartphones, with the new models set to go on sale from Friday, September 20.
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Optus has today announced the launch of a new mobile plan it describes as "entry level", claiming the plan will reduce the likelihood of bill shock.
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Optus has today announced that it will cut the price of global roaming on its mobile plans from mid-next month, in a bid to target frequent international travellers.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Telecommunications services provider, Optus, has partnered with Electronics vendor, Samsung, to rollout its 4G TDD-LTE network in Australia.
Nokia has announced the impending availability of the Lumia 625 Windows Phone in Australia, with the low-cost smartphone set to be available from late August.
Optus has opened pre-orders for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Thursday, 1 August.
Nokia has announced the Australian launch of its latest Windows Phone, the Lumia 925. The flagship smartphone will be available through Telstra and Optus, along with selected retail stores beginning this month.
Optus has revamped its range of mobile phone plans in Australia by introducing the option to change plans on a monthly basis if you exceed your data or voice allowance.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins COMPUTEX Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTBI Developer (SQL Server Reporting Services)SA
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPImplementation Planner - Payroll PortfolioQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA