Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
Optus has switched on its 4G Plus network to serve Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, which will coincide with launch of Apple, Samsung and LG's new compatible TD-LTE smartphones.
Apple has announced Australian pricing and availability for its iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s smartphones, with the new models set to go on sale from Friday, September 20.
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Optus has today announced the launch of a new mobile plan it describes as "entry level", claiming the plan will reduce the likelihood of bill shock.
Optus MVNO Yatango Mobile is attempting to attract deflecting Kogan Mobile customers, offering them a free 30 day trial that provides the same 6GB of data and unlimited voice calls and SMS as the soon to be defunct network.
Optus has today announced that it will cut the price of global roaming on its mobile plans from mid-next month, in a bid to target frequent international travellers.
Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Telecommunications services provider, Optus, has partnered with Electronics vendor, Samsung, to rollout its 4G TDD-LTE network in Australia.
Nokia has announced the impending availability of the Lumia 625 Windows Phone in Australia, with the low-cost smartphone set to be available from late August.
Optus has opened pre-orders for Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone, which goes on sale from Thursday, 1 August.
Nokia has announced the Australian launch of its latest Windows Phone, the Lumia 925. The flagship smartphone will be available through Telstra and Optus, along with selected retail stores beginning this month.
Optus has revamped its range of mobile phone plans in Australia by introducing the option to change plans on a monthly basis if you exceed your data or voice allowance.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk Team LeaderVIC