In the past, South Korea's antitrust body has trained its sights on the likes of Google and Qualcomm. Now, Oracle is the latest to draw the agency's ire, resulting in an investigation of the database giant for potentially anticompetitive behavior.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Oracle released patches for a total of 98 security issues across a wide range of products, including 14 in Java. This marks the last free patch for Java 7, users being encouraged to upgrade to version 8.
It's been just over half a year since Oracle completed its US$5.3 billion acquisition of Micros, and on Wednesday the company added several new services to the retail-focused technologies it gained through that deal.
Now that many enterprises are seeing value in Big Data analysis, it may be time for their database administrators and data warehouse managers to get involved.
It's a common theme that spans functional areas within the organization: data remains stuck in silos, making it all but impossible for decision-makers to get a glimpse at the big picture. Zeroing in on marketers' experience of this problem, Oracle on...
One size no longer fits all for enterprise software, Oracle has found. The company has customized its project management software to meet specific requirements of clients in government, financial services and the construction business.
Oracle expects to generate more than US$1 billion in new SaaS and PaaS business in 2015, putting it toe-to-toe in the cloud market with Salesforce.com, Oracle's top executives said Tuesday.
Oracle this week is launching three new services, applying cloud technology to help organizations use big data to market their products and services more effectively.
Spy agencies may have your phone’s encryption keys ... Re-engineering 4G for IoT... Hackers are still lurking in U.S. State Department network ... and more tech news.
One of the core challenges in any big-data effort is combining data from multiple sources and turning it into something useful.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should launch an investigation into the growing consolidation of big data analytics firms and digital marketing companies, a coalition of four privacy groups said Friday.
Oracle has released an update to its Oracle Service Cloud that adds new tools to give companies more insight about their customers.
Oracle and Samsung Electronics have reportedly forged a new partnership through which they will work together to deliver mobile cloud services.
Ford drives into the Valley ... Oracle promises cheaper hardware ... Samsung-Blackberry deal still in play ... and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTExchange EngineerACT