Orange is hoping a sub-US$40 bundle of a Firefox OS smartphone with calls, messages and data will help boost smartphone usage in Africa and the Middle East.
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
Pitching "NSA-free" cloud services in Europe isn't enough to become successful. In a bid to give French cloud provider Cloudwatt a boost, Orange is in negotiations to take over the whole company.
BT Group has entered exclusive talks to buy U.K. mobile operator EE for 12.5 billion pounds (US$19.5 billion), a deal that would help the carrier offer bundles of mobile and fixed services.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 5 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
Join the newsletter!
- TP-Link Deco M9 Plus review: This mesh router doubles as a smart home hub
- TruSense GPS Pendant review: This GPS tracking device for the elderly needs a mobile app
- AngelSense GPS review: A durable, accurate tracking device tailored for special-needs kids
- LG GizmoPal 2 review: A cheap, rugged and fun GPS tracker watch for younger kids
- LG GizmoGadget review: This touchscreen GPS watch for kids is loaded with features
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?