Orange is hoping a sub-US$40 bundle of a Firefox OS smartphone with calls, messages and data will help boost smartphone usage in Africa and the Middle East.
Health insurer gets hacked ... Twitter's Costolo says the trolls are out ... Silk Road mastermind is guilty ... and more news
Pitching "NSA-free" cloud services in Europe isn't enough to become successful. In a bid to give French cloud provider Cloudwatt a boost, Orange is in negotiations to take over the whole company.
BT Group has entered exclusive talks to buy U.K. mobile operator EE for 12.5 billion pounds (US$19.5 billion), a deal that would help the carrier offer bundles of mobile and fixed services.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year. Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
- Cube Escape: Paradox review: There's nothing else like this surreal room-escape/short film mash-up
- Replace your slow hard drive with these $25 SSDs
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- I switched from the $1,000 Galaxy Note 9 to the $250 LG Stylo 4 and now I question everything
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 vs GTX 1080 Ti: Which graphics card should you buy?
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?