Nyansa, based in Silicon Valley, emerged from stealth mode on Monday with Voyance, a Cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) offering that analyses inputs from wired and wireless LANs to gauge users' actual experiences on a network.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Windows 10 may still be in beta, but it already has some fun and handy, hidden new features worth exploring. Check 'em out here.
The latest release of Ubuntu focuses on application updates, maintenance and stability enhancements.
Hated Windows 8? Good news: Many of the features in Windows 10 aren't nearly as annoying
Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
Windows 10's changes are as big as the Start menu and as nitty-gritty as the command prompt, with lots of interesting stuff in between. Let's dig in.
Microsoft's first glimpse of next year's new Windows fixes obvious flaws and borrows from Apple's OSes
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
Here are five smartphones that have been, or will be, released this year running unofficial versions of Android.
Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Ubuntu 14.04 Long Term Support/LTS (Trusty Tahr) proves that it doesn’t matter if you’re Oracle, Microsoft, or Canonical: Bringing a fleet of products into new release revision synch is tough.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTTest LeadACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD