The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
Outlook Premium could hit a sweet spot for users who want personalized email addresses without a full-blown Office 365 subscription.
Microsoft announced that Outlook 2013 RT will be coming to Windows RT, along with the Windows 8.1 update. Sales of Windows RT tablets like the Surface RT have been underwhelming thus far, but Outlook will change that.
I can't say I'm an Outlook fan, but for better or worse, I'm stuck with it. Fortunately, I've found a few ways to make the most of it, like using it as an RSS reader for my Google Reader account.
In its bold march to become a credible collaboration and communication suite for businesses, Google Apps has encountered a frequent roadblock that has proven more vexing than expected to circumvent: good old Microsoft Outlook.
Google has fixed an issue with the Outlook synchronization tool it released recently for its Apps hosted communications and collaboration suite, Google said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW