The leaked details on HP and Palm's WebOS tablet keep on coming, though HP has said we haven't seen everything yet.
We haven't seen HP hype a tablet since last year's flirtation with Windows 7, but that could change after February 9, when the company has all but confirmed that it will introduce its first WebOS tablet.
Is Facebook building a phone? The company won't say for sure, but for some the idea of a Facebook phone is social networking overkill. To social butterflies, a Facebook phone is a dream come true. Here is a look at the pros and cons.
By now everyone knows that HP CEO Mark Hurd was forced to resign following an investigation into an alleged sexual harassment scandal.
If there's any correlation between the recently killed Kin and discontinued T-Mobile Sidekick -- aside from Microsoft having a hand in both discontinued phones -- it's that they tried to distinguish themselves from both high-powered smartphones and s...
Hewlett-Packard just raised the ante in the smartphone wars by purchasing Palm, bringing to the table its standing as the world's largest PC maker and potentially bringing on a new era of WebOS devices. The future is still cloudy for the union of the...
The fall of Palm from groundbreaking innovator of handheld PDA's, to ailing developer of capable-but-waning smartphones is complete with the announcement that HP will acquire Palm to the tune of US$1.2 billion. The primary asset of Palm is the WebOS ...
With iPhones and BlackBerrys everywhere, and Google Android devices on the rise, it's easy to forget that Palm was the company that made it all happen.
Palm is reporting dramatically lower sales of its WebOS-based smartphones.
Yesterday's statement from Palm's CEO, lamenting how Motorola's Droid beat the Palm Pre into Verizon stores, I was reminded of a famous Marlon Brando line from "On the Waterfront." Many people know the words, even of they don't know they come from a ...
Palm reported on Thursday that its sales are not going as well as expected due to "slower-than-expected consumer adoption of the company's products."
That sound you've been hearing--that soft "swooshing" in the distance--isn't anything important.
Palm has stayed very quiet since its releases of the Palm Pre and Pixi devices this summer, which debuted the WebOS that was at one point seen as a key rival to Apple's iPhone.
If I had a dollar for every instance of misguided Wall Street speculation, I might be richer than a trader, but let's just imagine that Nokia will acquire Palm, as reported on Friday.
A rumor that Nokia might purchase Palm shot the troubled smartphone company's shares up on Friday and reignited the debate: What should happen to Palm?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTBid ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW