The age of Pandora One is over. Pandora Plus is rolling out soon with unlimited skips and replays, as well as an offline mode for $5 per month.
If licensing deals pan out, the internet radio service could start offering paid streaming as early as next month.
The tech industry's most influential companies spent record amounts of money on federal lobbying in 2014 despite a general drop in lobbying by most tech companies. The spending was often directed at areas away from the central business of technology,...
Do you hate the song Pandora just played for you? The music streaming service wants you to give it more feedback so it can play the songs you want to hear.
Pandora, the algorithmic music radio app, is not afraid of its competitors in on-demand streaming like Spotify and Apple-owned Beats Music, because it has better feedback data than them, the company claims.
The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
Pandora users can now rock out to the sweet sounds of Daft Punk even in flaky connection areas, thanks to the app's recent update.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
Forget Glass, self-driving cars or a smartwatch. Developers, not physical consumer products, were Google's darlings at the company's annual I/O conference this week.
Tweets may soon have beats. Twitter appears to be readying its own music application designed to let users discover new artists and songs based on trending activity on the site.
An IDC study has found sweeping changes in how mobile display advertisements are sold, with Facebook, Pandora and Twitter successfully wresting away control from advertising networks over the last year.
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
Red Hat announced Tuesday that it is acquiring Gluster, which makes open-source software that clusters commodity SATA drives and NAS systems into massively scalable pools of storage, in a cash deal valued at about $136 million. Gluster is also a cont...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business Analysts, Banking, LendingOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther