Oracle's latest quarterly security update contains 136 fixes for flaws in a wide range of products including Oracle Database Server, E-Business Suite, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Sun Products, Java and MySQL.
Google has released 16 patches for Android, including one for a critical remote execution vulnerability in the operating system's mediaserver.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
A new vulnerability in emulation code used by the Xen virtualization software can allow attackers to bypass the critical security barrier between virtual machines and the host operating systems they run on.
Developers of the popular WordPress blogging platform have released a critical security update to fix a vulnerability that can be exploited to take over websites.
The leaked files from surveillance software maker Hacking Team have proven to be a great resource for cyberespionage groups, which have used at least two Flash Player exploits from the company's arsenal.
The Flash Player update released Tuesday not only fixed two vulnerabilities that were being targeted by attackers, but added additional protections that will make entire classes of security flaws much harder to exploit in the future.
Go ahead and update Java -- or disable it if you don't remember the last time you actually used it on the Web: Oracle's latest patch, released Tuesday, fixes 25 vulnerabilities in the aging platform, including one that's already being exploited in at...
With this month's Patch Tuesday round of security fixes, Microsoft has ended its support for the Windows Server 2003 operating system.
Microsoft's Windows Server 2003 has its Windows XP moment coming very soon, and that's bad news for IT leaders who have been dragging their feet.
VMware released patches for serious vulnerabilities in several of its products that could lead to arbitrary code execution, privilege escalation on the host OS and denial of service.
A flaw in the widely used OpenSSL library could allow man-in-the-middle attackers to impersonate HTTPS servers and snoop on encrypted traffic. Most browsers are not affected, but other applications and embedded devices could be.
Adobe Systems was forced to rush the release of a Flash Player update after an exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability was leaked on the Internet and quickly adopted by cybercriminals.
Server admins and developers beware: The OpenSSL Project plans to release security updates Thursday for its widely used cryptographic library that will fix a high severity vulnerability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCClient-side Front End Developer (Angular 2)ACT
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther