A U.S. appeals court has ruled on two patent lawsuits that pit Rambus against two competing DRAM makers, sending both cases back to district courts for reconsideration.
One administrative law judge of the U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled that Kodak did not infringe Apple patents in its cameras, possibly setting the stage for dismissal of a complaint by Apple.
China's largest telecommunication equipment supplier, Huawei Technologies, has won a preliminary injunction prohibiting its hometown rival ZTE from using a Huawei trademark on USB broadband modems sold in Germany. The injunction is part of a larger l...
Oracle has subpoenaed the Apache Software Foundation in connection with its ongoing intellectual property suit against Google, the open-source group <a href="https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_subpoenaed">said We...
Nortel Networks has obtained court approval to accept a US$900 million bid from Google for the entirety of its remaining patent portfolio, it said Monday.
Elan Microelectronics, a Taiwanese designer of touchpad chips and modules, said on Monday it would appeal a ruling in the U.S., after a judge said the company's patent-related claim against Apple revealed no breach of trade laws.
Chinese telecommunications equipment supplier ZTE has fired back against its rival Huawei Technologies by filing its own patent infringement lawsuit against the company.
China's largest telecommunications equipment supplier, Huawei, has filed lawsuits against Chinese rival ZTE for patent infringement involving mobile technologies.
It is no surprise that Samsung retaliated against Apple's claims of patent infringement with some patent accusations of its own, but the fact that Samsung chose to file lawsuits internationally against Apple in three different countries seems a bit p...
The judge hearing Oracle's Java patent lawsuit against Google hopes to get the case wrapped up before the end of November, he said Wednesday, but it won't help his cause that the U.S. patent office has agreed to reexamine Oracle's patents in the case...
Samsung has vowed revenge over Apple's recent lawsuit against the electronics maker that claims Samsung "slavishly" copied Apple's iOS devices for its line of Android-based Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Apple is reportedly miffed at Samsung for tak...
Apple has sued Samsung for allegedly copying the iPad, iPod and iPhone with its Galaxy Tab and Galaxy handsets.
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
Patent attorneys and inventors of all types are closely watching a Microsoft case that the U.S. Supreme Court will start to consider on Monday.
Lawyers for Oracle and Google gave the judge overseeing their Java patent dispute a tutorial on Wednesday that underscored the complexity of the case between the two companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTHR Project Officer (Workforce Planning)Other
- TPService Desk AnalystACT
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- CCData ArchitectNSW