With all the silence surrounding the development of Biomutant, I was a little worried that some of the title’s strangeness might have been sanded down in the name of mass appeal. My PAX demo put those fears at ease.
Here's what we saw at this year's PAX AUS 2019.
PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
MSI weren’t the only gaming brand to showcase at this year’s PAX Australia. However, that’s not to say they didn’t bring their best.
As always, this year’s PAX Australia was filled to brim with exciting indie games waiting to be discovered. And we wasted no time in scoping out the best of them.
All good things must come to an end. Here's what went down on our a final day of PAX Australia 2017.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- The Pixel 4 has the same problem as the Pixel 3: It's too expensive
- Acer Swift 3 (2019) review: This midrange notebook PC hides Nvidia graphics power
- Google PixelBook Go hands-on: Come for the low price, stay for the keyboard
- Legends of Runeterra tries to do what Artifact couldn’t
- Teamfight Tactics makes its way to mobile in December
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?