Dell’s massive Alienware 18 is more ‘portable desktop’ than laptop, but can it justify its massive price?
Relic Entertainment’s second tour of duty is just as intense as the first one
Turtle Beach has announced that it will be the Official Partner of the Blast Pro Series Copenhagen tournament.
Alienware continues its push into the mobile PC market the introduction of its Alienware 13 notebook.
Don't care about the Xbox One or PlayStation 4? PC gaming platform Steam's Spring sale is on now. The promotion runs 27 November - 3 December, with specials changing daily.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Despite more than a few high-profile duds, 2017 still managed to offer up a surprisingly robust catalog of games for both enthusiasts and casuals alike.
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
Before Greg Siegele was at the helm of Ratbag Games, he was a lawyer in the second year of practice and not really enjoying his chosen profession.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- DisplayPort 2.0 launches, promising 8K video support by late 2020
- Verizon’s $40-a-month Visible service is lifting its 5Mbps speed cap to welcome the Google Pixel 3a
- Oppo announces the ultimate notch killer: an under-screen selfie cam
- Alcatel Australia unveil new retailer partners and three-pronged consumer tech strategy
- Opinion: Why Telstra’s new phone plans might not be right for you
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?