Shipments of laptops rose by 43.4 per cent in the first three months of 2010, compared to the same period last year, according to market research company Gartner. A large part of the growth was due to a 71 percent bump in netbook sales, which Gartner...
Expanding PC sales in emerging market is increasing the rate of software piracy, according to a recent study by industry watchers.
The PC market is predicted to grow 20 per cent in 2010 according to IT research company Gartner, with mobile technology leading the growth.
Apple will report selling another record number of Macs in the final quarter of 2009 when it unveils its financial figures later this month, a Wall Street analyst said Thursday in a note to clients.
Dell has delayed the closing of a plant in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, by three months because PC demand is rising, the company said on Tuesday.
Windows 7 could inspire businesses to begin spending money on PC upgrades again because it repairs major problems enterprise users had with Vista when it was released nearly three years ago, analysts said this week.
Microsoft Corp.'s claim that customers pay a US$3,400 "Apple Tax" when they buy Macs rather than Windows-based PCs is "silly" and "stupid," an analyst who follows Apple Inc. said Friday.
PC microprocessor shipments slowed in the fourth quarter and will continue to decline this year, according to an IDC survey released on Wednesday.
Revenue from the sale of PCs during the key Christmas quarter plummeted by 15 percent to 20 percent from the same period in 2007, according to a preliminary estimate from a Gartner analyst. As expected, netbook computers cannibalized their larger, pr...
Mac retail sales in the US last month fell 1 percent from a year ago, even as sales of Windows PCs climbed 7 percent, market research company NPD Group reported Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTBid ManagerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW