Peruse through Network World's 2012 version of the cool yule tools. And get some great ideas for a totally tech present.
Intel has announced that its future processor generations will be based upon a completely new transistor design known as the 3D tri-gate transistor.
Overclocking involves increasing the speed (otherwise known as frequency) of your system components, beyond the manufacturer's specifications. In a modern PC the three major components which are commonly overclocked by enthusiasts are the CPU, the gr...
Ask any good computer technician what the most important component is in your PC and the likely answer will be the power supply (also known as the PSU, or power supply unit).
Texas Instruments on Monday announced it has agreed to acquire semiconductor company National Semiconductor for US$6.5 billion in an all-cash transaction.
The problem with the smartphones, laptops, and tablets of our day is that the tools are multifunctional, but the energy that powers them can’t be divided up by function. Well, until now. Harvard graduate student Wonyoung Kim has unveiled a prototype ...
Intel has halted shipments of the chipset used with its 2nd Generation Core processors after it found a design flaw.
Advanced Micro Devices on Wednesday announced Fusion processors for embedded systems as it tries to put its chips in new devices such as set-top boxes and small form factor PCs.
When Lenovo had its recent Mod Contest, modder Boddaker submitted this gem: A Lenovo A700 IdeaCentre PC with an HD projector built in underneath. The A700 itself is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 23-inch widescreen LCD and slot-loading Blu-ray drive...
If you're like us, you're probably suffering tablet fatigue in the wake of a CES packed to the rafters with iPad-wannabes. So it is a breath of fresh air to see this amazing PC case design from Moneual Lab.
ASUS has launched the SABERTOOTH P67, a TUF Series motherboard that runs Intel's P67 chipset and supports the chip maker's new 2nd Generation (Sandy Bridge) Core i3, i5 and i7 processors.
A huge decline in memory prices could hurt DRAM vendors this year, with overall revenue projected to decline by 11.8 percent in 2011, research firm IHS iSuppli said in a study released Wednesday.
Compal Electronics, one of the world’s biggest contract laptop makers, will raise component prices this year to shore up a drop in profits, affecting computers made for Acer, Dell and Hewlett-Packard, the company said on Wednesday.
Intel and Nvidia have signed a patent cross-licensing agreement and ended a long-standing legal dispute between the two companies, Intel said Monday.
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said that Dirk Meyer has resigned from the post of CEO, and that the company is beginning to search for a new chief executive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther