Nvidia on Thursday disclosed a charge of US$119.1 million for its second fiscal quarter, ended July 26, to cover costs related to a faulty die and weak packaging material used in its graphics chips.
Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for USB 3.0 after all. The Inquirer is reporting that Asus plans to ditch the snazzy USB 3.0-equipped P6X68 mobo that I wrote about last week. The highly anticipated board was to be the worlds first with Su...
Intel said on Wednesday that it will deliver new Atom chips on time later this year, rejecting a report that the chips have been delayed until 2010.
The long-awaited arrival of USB 3.0, which offers speeds as much as ten times faster than 2.0, is almost over as ASUS has revealed the first motherboard to feature the faster standard.
Taiwan announced a new plan Tuesday to allow its embattled DRAM makers to apply for government bailout funds over the next three months, but the money will come at a price.
Twice the power, half the battery drain of last year's GPU--a pretty bold claim, and one that nVidia makes about its new 200M series laptop GPUs. Today nVidia lifts the lid off five graphics processors that will grace everything from cost-conscious c...
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said it had started shipping the dual-core Athlon Neo processor for thin and light laptops, upping the ante in its battle with rival Intel, which offers processors for similar laptops.
After five quarters of declining market share, Advanced Micro Devices gained ground in chip shipments over chief rival Intel during the first quarter of 2009, IDC said on Tuesday.
Graphics chip shipments fell during the first quarter this year, but could stabilize later this year as people look to upgrade PCs with new operating systems, a research firm said in a study released on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW