QUESTION: I bought an ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics card, but my motherboard doesn't recognise it. When I plug the monitor cable into the graphics card, the screen goes blank; when I put the monitor cable back into the onboard graphics card slot, the s...
QUESTION: I want to use touch to control my Windows 7 Home Premium PC. Is it as simple as plugging in a touchscreen display? I'd also like to view a 3D image - will I need a new graphics card?
QUESTION: My Windows 7 Home Premium computer has a quad-core processor and 4GB of RAM. I've not found any advantage to using four cores. How can I use the processor more effectively and allocate different processes to the individual cores?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPJunior Project OfficerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther