PC prices are going up due to a shortage of a number of components, and the situation isn't expected to change in the coming quarters.
PC shipments again contracted in the third quarter, as consumers continued to refuse to buy replacements for their aging machines.
From PCs to servers, Intel is trying to redesign the way computers operate. We've already seen how PCs are changing, with 2-in-1 hybrids and tiny Compute Sticks, but some of the chip maker's groundbreaking technologies will initially appear in server...
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Millions of people will buy VR headsets in the coming years to play games and view 3D content, and those sales could spark a real-world war among chip-makers.
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
It only took an embarrassing adware scandal that put millions of PCs at risk, but Lenovo has had a revelation: People just want clean Windows.
Following the commercial availability of Windows 8.1, Toshiba has released its 8-inch tablet, Encore.
Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
While Windows 8 is getting blamed for dismal PC sales, upgrading laptops and desktop systems isn't a priority for business users, according to new research.
As part of Microsoft's loan of $2 billion to a group trying to buy PC maker Dell, the two companies must modify the payment terms of Dell's current agreements with Microsoft, a document filed with U.S. regulators said.
Microsoft's stock took a beating in trading today after a pair of research firms said PC shipments in the first quarter were down as much as 14% from the year before.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT