gDoc Fusion is a PDF creator and editor that can also work with Microsoft's XPS format
Google has started using its next generation plug-in API to embed support for Adobe Acrobat PDFs more deeply into the Chrome browser. The company believes this will benefit security, performance and reliability.
Adobe on Thursday will announce the patches it plans to deliver next week for its PDF software, a part of its quarterly security update process.
Adobe Systems is considering modifying its PDF applications to counter a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
A security researcher has found a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
Hackers adore Adobe Reader, and have pushed it into first place as the software most often exploited in targeted attacks, a Finnish security company said today.
Miraplacid Publisher is a PDF printer driver with a twist.
Whitepapers about pdf
The PDF is the most widely used file type among business professionals, and now IT pros are beginning to recognize that Adobe’s Acrobat Standard software is not the only choice application available. This whitepaper lists nine common factors that might motivate you to switch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther