Workday is hoping to give rival Oracle and other ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors fits with an upcoming product aimed at institutions of higher education.
Workday's HR software-as-a-service tool wins praise for ease-of-use, but it remains to be seen whether the company's financial module will be adopted as quickly
Problems with an Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) system that have resulted in faulty paychecks going out to police officers in Fort Worth, Texas, have persisted for months with no clear end in sight.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison faced tough questioning on the witness stand Monday morning about the effects of TomorrowNow's intellectual-property theft on his company.
Oracle, which spent $US7.4 billion to acquire once-high-flying Sun Microsystems, has been losing prominent Sun technologists since shortly after the deal was forged. The acquisition was supposed to give Oracle control not only over such technologies ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT