PernixData, a startup founded by VMware veterans, says its software can turn server-based flash storage into a resource shared across a standard VMware cluster of as many as 32 systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther