Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Three U.S. lawmakers are traveling to Silicon Valley to push tech companies to offer opportunities for African-Americans, an area in which most of these companies have poor track records.
Cisco will pay incoming CEO Chuck Robbins a higher salary than outgoing chief John Chambers made in fiscal 2014.
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
The director of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management resigned on Friday, a day after her agency announced hackers had stolen information on 21.5 million current, former and prospective government employees and their families.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
Intel hasn't signaled a change in strategy with the appointment of Brian Krzanich to CEO, but it is likely that the company will take steps to outrun its foundry competition by opening its industry-leading manufacturing facilities to more third parti...
As it has in the past, SAP spilled the beans a bit early on its fourth-quarter and year-end performance with the release of preliminary results last week. Now the vendor is about to do a full announcement along with the usual conference calls with pr...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- Windows Server 19 embraces hybrid cloud, hyperconverged data centers, Linux
- SAP settles licensing dispute with AB InBev
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTProject Manager - Infrastructure ProjectsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTCloud EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SydneyOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TP.Net Developer - Senior Full StackQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTProject Manager (Telco) - Mid-LevelVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Application Developer/ReporterQLD
- TPICT Project Support OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- FTSAP HR LeadOther
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT