Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff have had their share of public differences, but the jibes will likely be stowed away on Thursday, when the two conduct a press conference to discuss their companies' recently announced, nin...
Hewlett-Packard has shuffled the management of its PC division as it tries to sharpen its focus on growth markets.
France Télécom's CEO Stéphane Richard has been charged with conspiracy to defraud, a Paris court announced Wednesday. The charge relates to alleged activities before he joined the company.
Salesforce.com has hired a key former Oracle executive Keith Block as its president and vice chairman.
Microsoft CIO Tony Scott has left the company after five years.
Infosys' co-founder and first CEO N. R. Narayana Murthy has returned to the company as executive chairman, amid concerns that the outsourcer's performance has not been as good as that of some of its Indian peers.
SAP has abruptly reorganized its development strategy, with SuccessFactors CEO and cloud strategy chief Lars Dalgaard leaving the company and executive board member Vishal Sikka now tapped to lead a single software development unit.
Three workers at Foxconn factories in China have fallen to their deaths in recent weeks and police are investigating, according to the company.
Less than 24 hours before Google kicks off its annual I/O developers confab in San Francisco, Google CEO Larry Page is revealing why his speaking voice is so soft.
Fusion-io President and CEO David Flynn has resigned and will be replaced by Shane Robison, the former CTO of Hewlett-Packard.
Many tech companies have called for the U.S. Congress to ease restrictions on high-skill immigration because they can't find qualified tech workers to fill open positions. Yet, many veteran IT tech workers say they can't find jobs.
Many U.S. tech companies are pushing hard this year for an increase in the number of high-skill immigrants allowed into the country, but many veteran IT workers question their motives for wanting to increase the number of visas under the controversia...
After a vetting process that lasted a little more than six months, Intel has named Brian Krzanich as its next CEO, succeeding Paul Otellini, who will officially hand over the reins of the chip giant at the company's annual stockholders' meeting on Ma...
The chairman of Yahoo's board of directors has stepped down from that position and will leave the board entirely later this year, Yahoo said.
Just a month away from retirement, Intel CEO Paul Otellini has reflected on his four decades with the company during his last quarterly earnings call with analysts and reporters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPChange ManagerNSW