Will this super-cheap Android smartphone save you money?
A sub-$200 6-inch Android smartphone? How cheap is too cheap?
HTC’s ‘NEW new’ flagship is almost the Android smartphone
King of the mid-range or should you pay more an Android phone?
There's nothing better than Huawei’s new Leica flagship Android smartphone
Phones in pictures
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Venerable smartphone brands Motorola, Nokia and BlackBerry got new life at Mobile World Congress 2017, largely due to the influence of Chinese and Finnish manufacturers that licensed the names.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
You soon-to-be Verizon iPhone 4 customers can learn from the experiences of others. Take it from iPhone old-timers, you're about to enter a magical world of awesome apps running on the most simplistic, addictive device on the planet.
When users had unlimited data there was no reason to be concerned with how or where that data was being consumed. Since AT&T dropped unlimited data in favor of tiered data caps, though, users have struggled to understand data usage, and now AT&T is f...
Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
WARNING: Overclocking is not for the faint of heart. Do not attempt to hack your phone unless you understand and accept the risks of turning it into a useless "brick."
Many reasons exist for why you might want or need to "security wipe" a BlackBerry, or completely erase all personal data stored on your handheld: You got a new smartphone and plan to retire the older device; you're trading in your existing BlackBerry...
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Videos about Phones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesNSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ConsultantVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- TPSolution Architect - RISQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW