Verizon Wireless and Motorola today said fewer than one-tenth of 1% of the new Droid X <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/topic/75/Smartphones">smartphones</a> that have been sold have experienced a "flickering" or "banding" on the display, and ...
For the third time in the last four quarters, Apple today reported it sold a record number of Macs, although sales of the iPhone slipped slightly.
iPhone owners may grouse about AT&T's service, but the "halo effect" of Apple's smartphone significantly boosts the U.S. carrier's customer satisfaction levels, not just its revenue, an analyst said today.
While the rest of the world focuses on the perceived issues surrounding the iPhone 4's antenna reception, I thought I'd bring us back to something that really matters to iPhone users, namely, the security of Apple's App Store, which just marked its t...
Apple flunked its first response to the iPhone 4's antenna problems, but the company turned everything around with a last-minute press conference and free bumper cases, one crisis communications expert said.
Responding to questions from U.S. lawmakers about what kind of location data it collects, Apple said it gathers location information from some users every 12 hours.
To save Apple's iPhone 4 from antenna scrutiny, all it took was the promise of free bumper cases> and a dose of Steve Jobs' magic.
Microsoft announced a broader release of the latest build of its Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system, and it's getting good reviews from developers. The company also says it started shipping thousands of prototype handsets to software developers ...
The iPhone 4's antenna and reception problems have given pause to two out of three current iPhone owners, who said they would postpone upgrading to the new model, said research firm IDC.
Apple on Friday quelled concerns on iPhone 4's signal and reception issues, but the company needs to shed its mask of secrecy and be quicker in addressing customer concerns before such issues spiral out of control, analysts said.
HTC is on a roll, producing high-quality and high-demand smartphones left and right. HTC's latest creation -- the HTC Desire HD, an update to its original Desire model -- had its specs leaked by an online U.K. retailer. Looks like it could be another...
Google, which broke mobile industry practice last year by offering the Nexus One smartphone for sale exclusively on its website, has received its last shipment of the device for online sale.
Today's Apple press conference was a strange mix of finger pointing, random sales figures and statistics and--surprise!--some actual accountability and solutions for the iPhone 4's antenna woes. At the end of the conference, Apple CEO Steve Jobs fina...
Image is everything. And that's why Apple must terminate the iPhone 4 as quickly as possible.
Apple announced several measures Friday to keep iPhone 4 users "happy" and to turn the controversy over the smartphone's occasional reception issues into a "non-issue." Again.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTAndroid Developer - Mobile Payment SolutionOther
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud Business AnalystOther
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW