BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Is Windows Phone a dead platform walking? Microsoft didn't even mention its mobile OS during the Build 2016 keynote, and sadly, it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
Let's face it: batteries suck. The only reason battery life is getting better is because everything else in our devices is getting smaller. That allows manufacturers to make more room for the dang power pack without having to improve anything but the...
Here are our picks for the coolest ones for your list
SamMobile is reporting that an unnamed "insider" says that the Galaxy Round is only a prototype with a strictly limited run for the Korean market.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Purported screenshots of the upcoming version of HTC's Sense 5 interface overlay reminded us that we've been wishing for a way to remove BlinkFeed from the Home screen since we reviewed the One earlier this year.
HTC will hold a pair of events next week in Hong Kong and Taiwan that are largely expected to unveil the supersized HTC One Max smartphone.
Does a bear take a leak in the woods? I assume so. And probably with about the same frequency as details of the Nexus 5 leak all over the Web. Following the FCC approval of a very Nexus-like handset from LG, a purported technical manual of the still-...
LG hasn't given up on the ultra-wide smartphone, as its new Vu 3 handset sports a 4:3 aspect ratio. The device has an almost square-shaped look, with a 5.2-inch, 1280-by-960 resolution display.
Very bad news for BlackBerry. The Canadian smartphone maker posted a $995 million operating loss for the second quarter and will cut 4500 jobs--over a third of its staff--in a bid to cut costs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW