Samsung unwisely decided not to incorporate the majority of our recommended features in their new Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Fools! Fortunately, Samsung (sort of) got one recommendation right.
It's perhaps unfathomable for diehard Windows Phone users, but Nokia had once considered going the way of Android before Microsoft bought it out.
Fresh off of its introduction of a sadder shade of phone, a leaked photo hints that HTC may soon introduce a gold-colored version of its top-shelf HTC One.
If the leaks from this morning are to be believed, the world finally be closer to getting the supersized Windows Phone it didn't even know it wanted.
The rumours and hints about Google's Nexus 5 just keep piling up. The FCC has approved an LG phone that appears to be the Nexus 5
While HTC has garnered accolades for its flagship One Android phone, the Korean manufacturer appears to have shifted its priorities to mid-range devices for the time being, with a pair of new additions to its decidedly second-tier Desire line of hand...
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Motorola has temporarily halted the personalised engraving function for Moto X, citing quality concerns.
More Nexus devices reportedly are coming this year, including a Motorola phone and a 10in ASUS tablet, according to a couple of unconfirmed reports.
LG is the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer, but the company's devices have never really garnered much buzz. That all changed this week with the announcement of the LG G2, the company's latest Android super phone.
Samsung's flagship Galaxy Note "phablet" is about to get another sequel. The company has announced an "Unpacked Episode 2" press event for September 4 in Berlin, just before the annual IFA electronics trade show, where it will likely announce the Gal...
Taking a look at IDC's smartphone numbers, one thing is clear--success currently comes to those making iPhones and Android devices. IDC's top five smartphone vendors included either Apple or smartphone makers focused on Android.
Although the Moto X phone will be officially unveiled on August 1, Motorola can't seem to stop the details from squeaking out ahead of time.
We've seen the HTC One and the HTC One with a Nexus experience, and now it's time for a stripped down version of HTC's flagship phone with the HTC One Mini.
The new Moto X smartphone will reportedly feature voice activation for Google Now, visual lock screen updates, and the ability to activate the handset's camera with a double-shake. That's according to a leaked video that recently surfaced online, pur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW