Samsung unwisely decided not to incorporate the majority of our recommended features in their new Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Fools! Fortunately, Samsung (sort of) got one recommendation right.
It's perhaps unfathomable for diehard Windows Phone users, but Nokia had once considered going the way of Android before Microsoft bought it out.
Fresh off of its introduction of a sadder shade of phone, a leaked photo hints that HTC may soon introduce a gold-colored version of its top-shelf HTC One.
If the leaks from this morning are to be believed, the world finally be closer to getting the supersized Windows Phone it didn't even know it wanted.
The rumours and hints about Google's Nexus 5 just keep piling up. The FCC has approved an LG phone that appears to be the Nexus 5
While HTC has garnered accolades for its flagship One Android phone, the Korean manufacturer appears to have shifted its priorities to mid-range devices for the time being, with a pair of new additions to its decidedly second-tier Desire line of hand...
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Motorola has temporarily halted the personalised engraving function for Moto X, citing quality concerns.
More Nexus devices reportedly are coming this year, including a Motorola phone and a 10in ASUS tablet, according to a couple of unconfirmed reports.
LG is the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer, but the company's devices have never really garnered much buzz. That all changed this week with the announcement of the LG G2, the company's latest Android super phone.
Samsung's flagship Galaxy Note "phablet" is about to get another sequel. The company has announced an "Unpacked Episode 2" press event for September 4 in Berlin, just before the annual IFA electronics trade show, where it will likely announce the Gal...
Taking a look at IDC's smartphone numbers, one thing is clear--success currently comes to those making iPhones and Android devices. IDC's top five smartphone vendors included either Apple or smartphone makers focused on Android.
Although the Moto X phone will be officially unveiled on August 1, Motorola can't seem to stop the details from squeaking out ahead of time.
We've seen the HTC One and the HTC One with a Nexus experience, and now it's time for a stripped down version of HTC's flagship phone with the HTC One Mini.
The new Moto X smartphone will reportedly feature voice activation for Google Now, visual lock screen updates, and the ability to activate the handset's camera with a double-shake. That's according to a leaked video that recently surfaced online, pur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- CCICT System TrainersACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther