With the Xperia ZR, Sony claims to have the first smartphone that can snap photos and take HD video under water.
Brace yourselves: Google will definitely announce a new flavor of Android at Wednesday's Google I/O keynote. It remains to be seen whether the new build will be a full version jump to Key Lime Pie or a more incremental update, but if rumors prove tru...
Two mobile phone retailers in the UK stoked speculation this week that the Nexus 4 Android handset produced for Google by LG Electronics may be in its waning days.
It turns out that not everyone wants Facebook to be the centerpiece of their smartphone. The "Facebook-enhanced" HTC First was released little more than a month ago and already it's selling for less than a pack of gum.
Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
A report recently published by Yankee Group concludes that, because iPhone customers are considerably more loyal than Android device buyers, Apple will beat its largest competitor in market share by 2015--and that the advantage will benefit the iPad ...
Nokia offers a wide array of Windows Phone 8 handsets to woo smartphone users, from the fully-loaded Lumia 920 flagship phone to the budget-friendly Lumia 620, and every one sports a colorful, elegant exterior. But for all its efforts, Nokia devices ...
BlackBerry is mad as hell and it's not going to take it anymore. The smartphone maker came out swinging Friday, one day after several market analyst reports said the company's first BlackBerry 10 handset, the touch-centric Z10, is not selling well in...
Just when you thought phablets couldn't get any bigger, Samsung has super-sized... no make that Mega-sized its Galaxy lineup with two more devices that straddle the line between smartphones and tablets.
Smartphone connoisseurs may be anticipating the upcoming release of the HTC One, but the rest of the world can't stop talking about another HTC phone due out Friday, the First.
Blackberry will have to work harder to get the word out about its new Blackberry 10 operating system and smartphones, if a research firm's findings are any indicator.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCWin10 Apps PackagerWA
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW
- FTEngineer - Unix/LinuxOther
- CCDeployment ManagerNSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- TPSecurity AnalystACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA