Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
With Mark Hurd's sudden resignation, Hewlett-Packard Co. has a golden opportunity to hire a CEO with business savvy in mobile, wireless and smartphone areas, helping give the mature technology behemoth a needed and vital strategic direction.
Apple's new iPad casts a "halo" over the older iPhone, with owners of the tablet about twice as likely to want the company's smartphone as consumers who own neither, a Nielsen analyst said today.
Research in Motion is getting a tough lesson in geopolitics.
Apple has rolled out some tweaks to fine tune the App Store shopping experience. The effort is commendable, but is woefully inadequate. Try Before You Buy and a Genius feature are both great ideas, but what both Apple's App Store and Google's Android...
The Apple executive in charge of iPhone engineering and responsible for the innovative--yet problem prone--antenna design on the iPhone 4 has left the company. Based on Apple's response to "antennagate", and Steve Jobs press conference to address iss...
There's no denying that Google's Android operating system is a striking success. Consumer and business users are buying more than 200,000 Android-based mobile phones and other devices daily, according to Google CEO Eric Schmid.
Mark Papermaster, Apple's senior vice president of engineering for the iPhone and iPod, is leaving the firm, according to reports by The New York Times.
Nokia has started beta testing a new service called Listings, which will be a digital marketplace where people in emerging markets can look for a job or buy or sell goods using their Nokia phone, the company said in <a href="http://betalabs.nokia.com...
Google's Android was expected to become the world's second most-used smartphone OS by 2012, after the Symbian OS, but now accelerating sales will help it get there this year, according to analysts.
The Nexus One, the phone that was supposed to launch Google's online phone sales strategy, may not be available anymore from the search giant's online store, but Google is still selling it -- to developers.
Hackers on Wednesday released code that lets iPhone 4 owners – if they have modified their Apple smartphones to load unauthorised apps -- to now use the devices on new wireless carriers.
Despite a blizzard of bad press about the iPhone 4's antenna, more than nine out of 10 consumers who have the smartphone said they're happy with their purchase, a pollster said today.
Hoping to leapfrog over Google and Apple's successes in the smartphone market, Microsoft plans to use cloud-based speech recognition and natural language processing technology to offer user interface capabilities not found on the iPhone or Android de...
A pact announced last year for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) to go to work putting Intel Atom microprocessors into smartphones, mobile Internet devices and other gadgets looks to remain on hold for a while.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest CoordinatorACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTSenior DBAOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther