The Lumix GF2 is a good compact interchangeable-lens camera, but its touchscreen interface is inefficient
More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
From the looks of them, two new Sony Cyber-shot cameras announced today will be among the league leaders in point-and-shoot versatility when they become available in April.
The onslaught of brand-new cameras for fall continues: Pentax is adding two offerings to its Optio line of point-and-shoots, one of which includes a clever twist to make a low-end pocket camera more enticing.
Odds are, if you ask anyone waiting in line for an iPad 2, they'll list plenty of reasons why they're lusting after Apple's latest camera(s)-equipped tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTAPI LeadOther
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther