The Lumix GF2 is a good compact interchangeable-lens camera, but its touchscreen interface is inefficient
More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
From the looks of them, two new Sony Cyber-shot cameras announced today will be among the league leaders in point-and-shoot versatility when they become available in April.
The onslaught of brand-new cameras for fall continues: Pentax is adding two offerings to its Optio line of point-and-shoots, one of which includes a clever twist to make a low-end pocket camera more enticing.
Odds are, if you ask anyone waiting in line for an iPad 2, they'll list plenty of reasons why they're lusting after Apple's latest camera(s)-equipped tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
- Australian resellers adopt Huawei's bestselling Watch GT
- Amazon turn the page on second-gen Kindle Oasis
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?