The Olympus Mju Tough 8000 is great for all outdoor adventures, when all you want to carry is a compact digital camera and not have to worry about damaging it or carrying extra gear such as a waterproof enclosure.
The design of the Canon PowerShot D10 is spot-on for a ruggedised camera. It feels good to use and, most importantly, it’s very easy to use. It takes clear photos but we wish it rendered them with more contrast. Pick it up if you’re after a ruggedise...
Canon's EOS 500D is a nice step up from the 400D. It is worth considering this digital SLR if you want the ability to capture high quality video with a still camera.
Nikon's D5000 is an easy-to-use digital SLR. It's not a big camera, so it won't be too hard to carry on outdoor adventures and overseas trips — unless you also pack plenty of lenses and accessories. We recommend it for anyone who wants to make ...
Canon's PowerShot D10 can withstand drops from up to 1m and can function in up to 10m of water.
Draw images with light on your photos, make time-lapse video from a lowly point-and-shoot, fix your stereo with your digicam, and more fun tricks.
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
Mum deserves a special gift on her day, and there is no better gift than camera to let her capture all the happy moments in her life. Wether you're on a budget, or are prepared to spend any amount; whether you want to buy a point-and-shoot, or an adv...
Freshen up digital photos with freebies like PhotoPerfect Express and Skitch. Also, find and manage video with free downloads and services like DVDFlick and Wowbrary.
The first-ever PowerShot digital camera with underwater functionality.
Details of the new Canon IXUS and PowerShot cameras revealed, including the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10.
Our heads are still spinning from all the major camera and camcorder announcements at last week's Consumer Electronics Show. Despite the hubbub, you can't actually buy the majority of those just-announced products yet.
Digital cameras are one of Christmas' hottest items. However, there are now hundreds of units on the market and the decision about which to buy is not an easy one. Do you need a big zoom? What about manual shooting modes or image stabilisation? Well ...
Powerful photo networking services let you share shots to anyone, from anywhere, even while you're still on vacation.
I've been using programs like Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, and Corel Paint Shop Pro for so many years that I sometimes have trouble remembering what photography was like before the digital age.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSCRUM Master, Digital Transformation, CXOther
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW