The newest update to the Google Photos app includes a small feature that will make identifying the people in your photos a whole lot easier.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Sending photos is much easier if you and the recipient are using Google's all-in-one image service.
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
Samsung always has one of the best cameras in a smartphone, so let's see if the S9+ can take the top spot from the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Can't find that one photo you're looking for? Google’s smart photo app can make it easy.
Photos gets a minor refresh, but it’s significant for finding people and other searching.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Try out the Google Pixel 4's Recorder transcription tech now, on your own phone
- Nest Wifi's integrated smart speakers could give it an edge over Amazon Echo
- Google Pixel 4: The 5 things you really need to know
- Best Google Pixel 4 Telstra Plans
- Best Google Pixel 4 Optus Plans
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?