The newest update to the Google Photos app includes a small feature that will make identifying the people in your photos a whole lot easier.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Sending photos is much easier if you and the recipient are using Google's all-in-one image service.
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
Samsung always has one of the best cameras in a smartphone, so let's see if the S9+ can take the top spot from the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Can't find that one photo you're looking for? Google’s smart photo app can make it easy.
Photos gets a minor refresh, but it’s significant for finding people and other searching.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- How to use the Terminal to see what Mac processes are accessing the internet
- Apple goes after leakers with a new plea: Think of the cases!
- Will anyone be able to buy an iPhone 13 on launch day?
- Why California isn’t banning gaming PCs (yet)
- Asus ROG Falchion review: A wireless gaming keyboard that falls short of the target
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?