The newest update to the Google Photos app includes a small feature that will make identifying the people in your photos a whole lot easier.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Sending photos is much easier if you and the recipient are using Google's all-in-one image service.
Microsoft's OneDrive vs. Google Photos and iCloud: Price is one thing, but face recognition, search, caching, and albums are all key features for photo management.
The poor cropping interface was a sore spot in Google's otherwise great app.
A developer has uncovered how Photos will employ facial and object recognition to generate Moments and yield search results in iOS 10 and macOS Sierra.
Mac OS X, OS X, MacOS—whatever it's called, it's about to get a slew of new features, like Siri, overhauled Photos, and more tools for developers.
Those invited to a shared album can now comment and get 'smart' suggestions about which photos to add.
Now when you edit a photo you'll be able to go back to a previous version without a batch of duplicates saved to your camera roll.
The server-side update will let you add in extra details to spruce up your photo albums.
Google Photos gets Chromecast support and custom name labels for Android users.
The iPhone 6s has a new and improved camera: 12 megapixels, 4K video recording and Live Photos. But is that enough to rival Samsung and LG's killer camera phones?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Legends of Runeterra tries to do what Artifact couldn’t
- Teamfight Tactics makes its way to mobile in December
- Riot are still working on that League of Legends fighting game
- Riot teases first new IP with the mysterious “Project A”
- Riot announce Arcane - a League of Legends animated series
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?