If your car isn't smart and connected yet, Pioneer has a rearview mirror that can do the trick.
Pioneer updated its line of HUDs (heads-up displays), and it hopes the in-car gadgets will help keep drivers' eyes on the road instead of on a GPS device or other electronics.
Spotify is introducing a new cloud-based feature for premium subscribers designed to make it easy to start to play music on your mobile device, then push the stream to wireless home speakers.
Japan's Pioneer has launched a car navigation system that uses heads-up displays and virtual reality to guide drivers.
NTT DoCoMo, Japan's largest mobile carrier, will use location data from its 61.5 million subscriber devices to build a platform that monitors traffic conditions across the country.
Pioneer will soon launch a new car navigation system in Japan that uses dashboard cameras to scan the road ahead for approaching street signs and other cars, and will share images of road conditions with other vehicles.
Apple today released iOS 6.1, the first major update for the mobile operating system since its September 2012 launch, patching 27 security vulnerabilities and adding 36 LTE carriers to the iPhone 5's support list.
Pioneer has shown off a soundbar and satellite speakers with flat-panel speaker driver technology, allowing speaker widths of under an inch. The new Pioneer Sound Wing speakers are designed to blend seamlessly underneath or beside a flat-panel LCD or...
Pioneer has announced the Australian availability of its new home audio receivers for 2011. Key features of the new products include Apple Airplay at an accessible price point, and further iPad and iPhone support in apps and connectivity. These new p...
Apple's attempt to dominate the living room could stretch even further with the integration of AirPlay technology in HDTVs, according to a Bloomberg report. With AirPlay built into TV sets, users would be able to wirelessly stream content from an iPa...
TV manufacturer Sharp will sell some of its LCD TVs under the Pioneer brand in the USA and Canada after a deal between the two companies, but Australia will miss out.
Pioneer Electronics has announced two new 3D Blu-ray players for the Australian market, the Pioneer BDP-LX54 (RRP $599) and Pioneer BDP-430 (RRP $499). Both players come equipped with 3D Blu-ray Disc playback, advanced audio capabilities, 1080p upsca...
Pioneer is developing a head-up display for cars that links in with the navigation function available on many modern smartphones. A prototype of the device is on show this week at Japan's Ceatec electronics show, and the company said it hopes to have...
Japan's Pioneer has lodged a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission against rival navigation-system maker Garmin, alleging some of its products infringe on Pioneer patents.
Struggling electronics company Pioneer has outlined a number of ventures and investments as part of its plan to turn its business around and return to profitability.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How Microsoft's wading into 'fake news' with Bing's opinion-based search results
- Star Wars gift guide: Top picks for fans who are tech geeks
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPlatform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Centre Configuration Manager Deployment TechnicianACT
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Analyst ProgramOther
- FTData SpecialistACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC